Strypes Lab 2023
Start your IT Career with US!
What is Strypes Lab?
Strypes Lab is our main training initiative, aiming to upskill the technical knowledge of young professionals in Bulgaria and prepare them for their first career steps in the IT field. It covers 4 main areas of expertise: C/C++, Python, MatLab and Feature Integrator academy.
Entirely remote, just two days per week, and for free – Strypes Lab is a gateway to an AWESOME career start in IT. All of our courses are conducted in Bulgarian language.
This autumn we are getting back to school with a new edition of our Python Lab! If you are willing to upgrade your knowledge, hurry up to fill in the application form below.
Strypes Lab gives you good basic knowledge in the subject that you will study and practice . Moreover, based on your performance during the courses, you might have the chance to join the Strypes team as a full-time employee!
Everybody who is accepted in the course and successfully finishes it will receive a contract and a certificate.
Strypes Lab 2023 happens in partnership with MNKnowledge.
Strypes Lab is organized by one of the biggest IT companies in Bulgaria – Strypes Group. For more than 15 years, we have been working on various IT projects for customers in different industries. We always try to support the Bulgarian IT community by participating in many IT events with our experts speaking on various topics, sponsoring important initiatives and working on the idea to help more and more young professionals start their career in the sector. Learn more about Strypes.
- Installing and configuring Linux, productively working in Linux environment, filesystem organisation, etc.
- Python 3 programming with PyCharm and JupyterLab – syntax, data types, methods, functions, operators, and algorithmic structures
- Using virtual environment, Python IDEs, writing and debugging Python programs
- Solving data structure and algorithmic problems in Python
- Working with text and binary files
- Functional programming and higher order functions in Python
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) – objects, classes and inheritance, encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, method and operator overriding, object introspection, etc.
- Reusable design patterns in OOP – Singleton, Factory Method, Builder, Iterator, Decorator, Adapter, Observer, Command, Template Method, etc.
- Practical application projects developed incrementally using OOP and design patterns best practises – building a Model-View-Controller (MVC) application using Tkinter GUI
- Developing your own MVC application project that demonstrates your knowledge and skills.
The Python Lab courses will be conducted twice a week, remotely, after working hours.
How does Strypes Lab 2023 work?
Application process closes
Take the test
Beginning of the course
End of the course
Start your career
Apply for our Academies by filling in the following form:
Whom is Strypes Lab for?
All students, recent graduates or professionals who want to further gain knowledge and develop within the IT sector are welcome to submit their applications. Note that all of our academies require some initial knowledge in programming prior to joining the course, apart from the Feature Integrator one. For the latest, no software development knowledge is needed to kick off the course!
Strypes Lab 2023 is open to people from all over the country as it will be fully online. You can join no matter the place as long as you have a stable Internet connection.
Strypes Lab is conducted in Bulgarian language.
Why Strypes Lab?
- You will be guided by very experienced mentors.
- It’s free.
- You can study after business hours.
- If hired, you don’t need to relocate and can work 100% remotely.
- You will be able to enter the world of IT.
Associate Professor Boyko Bantchev, Ph.D.
Mr. Bantchev is a graduate from Sofia University and has been teaching there for many years. He is affiliated with the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. His professional focus is on research, experimentation, computer programming, and teaching in the fields of programming languages, geometric computing, vector computer graphics, and programming. Mr. Bantchev’s teaching experience includes lecturing in English and Russian.
Trayan Iliev develops end-to-end reactive full-stack applications and services using ES, TypeScript, React, Angular, and Vue.js clients, and Flask (Python), Ktor (Kotlin), Express (TypeScript), Spring, Java EE, Reactor, Kafka, and Golang back-ends. He has 18+ years of software development experience and 15+ years experience as an enterprise IT trainer. Trayan’s expertise covers novelties in front-end and REST/gRPC/GraphQL backend development – reactive UI, end-to-end reactive programming, distributed event stream processing, distributed machine learning, and real-time micro-service architectures. He is а real robotics / smart-things/ IoT enthusiast.