Strypes Lab 2022
Start your IT Career with US!
What is Strypes Lab?
Strypes Lab 2022 is our main training initiative, aiming to upskill the technical knowledge of young professionals in Bulgaria. It covers 4 main areas of expertise – C, C++, Python and Matlab and our brand new academy – Feature Integrator.
This autumn we are Back to School, focusing on C++ and our most recent academy – Feature Integrator! Our courses will be entirely online and in the later hours of the day so that you can fit them into your daily routine!
After our courses, you will have a good basic knowledge in the subject that you will study and practice . Moreover, based on your performance during Strypes Lab, you might have the chance to join the Strypes team as a full-time employee!
Everybody who is accepted in the course and successfully finishes it will receive a contract and a certificate.
Strypes Lab 2022 happens in partnership with MNKnowledge.
Introducing: Feature Integrator Academy
Want to take your first steps to a career in the IT world? This course is for you!
We are happy to announce our brand new Strypes Lab Academy – Feature Integrator.
Take on this adventure with an open-minded approach and willingness to learn! The course is intensive and will dive you deeper into the Feature Integrator responsibilities. It is in an online format, in Bulgarian language but good command of English is a must as it will be needed in your future career day to day activities.
You will learn new soft as well as technical skills. The latest include MS Office, Linux and QA. And since work with Linux/Unix is a key part in the training, we will be impressed if you already have some basic Linux/Unix command line knowledge but do not worry if you don’t – we will start from scratch!
Unlike our other academies, the one for a Feature Integrator will not include an entry-exam, nor a final one. Instead, if one perform good during the course they will be invited to an interview, which will serve as a gateway to the company.
The courses will be conducted from Monday to Thursday and will last 17 total work days.
Strypes Lab is organized by one of the biggest IT companies in Bulgaria – Strypes Group. For more than 13 years, we have been working on various IT projects for customers in different industries. We always try to support the Bulgarian IT community by participating in many IT events with our experts speaking on various topics, sponsoring important initiatives and working on the idea to help more and more young professionals start their career in the sector. Learn more about Strypes.
- History of architectures, programming and language. Why C ++. Program and stages of its processing.
- Data types and type features. Variables and constants. Elements of the program. Examples.
- Operations and expressions. Data input and output. Bitwise operations.
- Types of programs. Branched execution. If and switch statements. Scoping.
- Cyclic execution. Types of cyclic processes.
- Functions. Type of arguments.
- One-dimensional arrays. Arrays and functions.
- Two-dimensional arrays. Static variables.
- Basic algorithms on arrays.
- Pointers and dynamic memory. More about the parameters.
- Strings. More about pointers and memory. Standard functions for working with strings.
- Recursion. Stack frames.
- Enumeration type. Arguments of main.
- Pointers to functions. Higher order functions. Applications.
- Preprocessor. Conditional compilation. Macros with parameters.
- Structures. Memory alignment. Bit fields. Unions.
How does Strypes Lab 2022 work?
Pass the exam
Start of the course
- 17 weeks
- 2 times per week (evenings)
Start your career
Who is it for?
All students, recent graduates or professionals who want to further gain knowledge and develop within the IT sector are welcome to submit their applications. Note that you must have some initial knowledge in programming in order to join this course. Strypes Lab 2022 is open to people from all over the country as it will be fully online. You can join no matter the place as long as you have a stable Internet connection.
This course is conducted in Bulgarian language.
Why Strypes Lab?
- You will be guided by very experienced mentors.
- It’s free.
- You can study after business hours.
- If hired, you don’t need to relocate and can work 100% remotely.
- You will be able to enter the world of IT.
Associate Professor Boyko Bantchev, Ph.D.
Mr. Bantchev is a graduate from Sofia University and has been teaching there for many years. He is affiliated with the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. His professional focus is on research, experimentation, computer programming, and teaching in the fields of programming languages, geometric computing, vector computer graphics, and programming. Mr. Bantchev’s teaching experience includes lecturing in English and Russian.
Trayan Iliev develops end-to-end reactive full-stack applications and services using ES, TypeScript, React, Angular, and Vue.js clients, and Flask (Python), Ktor (Kotlin), Express (TypeScript), Spring, Java EE, Reactor, Kafka, and Golang back-ends. He has 18+ years of software development experience and 15+ years experience as an enterprise IT trainer. Trayan’s expertise covers novelties in front-end and REST/gRPC/GraphQL backend development – reactive UI, end-to-end reactive programming, distributed event stream processing, distributed machine learning, and real-time micro-service architectures. He is а real robotics / smart-things/ IoT enthusiast.