Strypes Lab 2021
Start your career in IT
What is Strypes Lab?
Strypes Lab 2021 is a training initiative, aiming to upskill the technical knowledge of the young professionals in Bulgaria. It covers two main areas of expertise – C and Python.
After the courses, you will have some good basic knowledge in the chosen programming language. Based on performance during Strypes Lab, you might have the chance to join the Strypes team as a full-time employee.
During the Python training you will learn:
- Installing and configuring Linux, productively working in Linux environment, filesystem organization, etc.
- Python 3 programming with PyCharm and JupyterLab – syntax, data types, methods, functions, operators, and algorithmic structures
- Using virtual environment, Python IDEs, writing and debugging Python programs
- Solving data structure and algorithmic problems in Python
- Working with text and binary files
- Functional programming and higher order functions in Python
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) – objects, classes and inheritance, encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, method and operator overriding, object introspection, etc.
- Reusable design patterns in OOP – Singleton, Factory Method, Builder, Iterator, Decorator, Adapter, Observer, Command, Template Method, etc.
- Practical application projects developed incrementally using OOP and design patterns best practices – building a Model-View-Controller (MVC) application using Tkinter GUI
- Developing your own MVC application project that demonstrates your knowledge and skills.
In the world of computing, knowledge of C is always relevant, never gets outdated, and C is unique in this respect. It has been and remains one of the most used and most useful programming languages for half a century.
This course is for those who have initial knowledge in programming and would like to learn C. Those who are not complete novices in C can also benefit from attending the course. It covers virtually all parts of the language and makes a substantial emphasis on its practical use.
Some major topics included are: program and function structure, expressions, sentences, basic and composite data types, dynamic data structures, basic algorithms on arrays, strings, lists, and trees, the standard library, error handling, preprocessing, modular organization, portability and efficiency.
How does Strypes Lab 2021 work?
Open for applications
Pass the exam
Develop a project
Start your career
Who is it for?
All students, recent graduates or professionals who want to gain knowledge and develop within the IT sector are welcome to submit their applications. The course is for those who have initial knowledge in programming and would like to learn Python and C. Strypes Lab 2021 is open to people from all over the country. It will be fully online so you can join no matter where you live.
- You will be guided by very experienced mentors.
- It’s free.
- You can study after business hours.
- If hired, you don’t need to relocate and can work 100% remotely.
- You will be able to enter the world of IT.
Associate Professor Boyko Bantchev, Ph.D.
Mr. Bantchev is a graduate from Sofia University and has been teaching there for many years. He is affiliated with the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. His professional focus is on research, experimentation, computer programming, and teaching in the fields of programming languages, geometric computing, vector computer graphics, and programming. Mr. Bantchev’s teaching experience includes lecturing in English and Russian.
Trayan Iliev develops end-to-end reactive full-stack applications and services using ES, TypeScript, React, Angular, and Vue.js clients, and Flask (Python), Ktor (Kotlin), Express (TypeScript), Spring, Java EE, Reactor, Kafka, and Golang back-ends. He has 18+ years of software development experience and 15+ years experience as an enterprise IT trainer. Trayan’s expertise covers novelties in front-end and REST/gRPC/GraphQL backend development – reactive UI, end-to-end reactive programming, distributed event stream processing, distributed machine learning, and real-time micro-service architectures. He is а real robotics / smart-things/ IoT enthusiast.
Strypes Lab is organized by one of the biggest IT companies in Bulgaria – Strypes Group. For more than 13 years, we have been working on various IT projects for customers in different industries. We always try to support the Bulgarian IT community – we participate at many IT events with our experts speaking on various topics, sponsor important initiatives and work to help more and more young professionals start their career in the sector. Learn more about Strypes.